Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jonathan


I'd like to introduce you to Jonathan. In the L.A. digs, where I have been staying, Jonathan is a constant around the house, although it is not his first home. He is the type of feline that demonstrates very dog like qualities and is very comfortable plopping down just about anywhere with no regard for us bi-peds. He is a very curious creature with some odd habits.

One of the things that Jonathan does each morning is to sit outside the kitchen window and let his dietary concerns be known to whomever is inside. One morning during the verbal onslaught, I stopped and stared at him and noticed his half-crazed face while he was meowing and the streaking of the window. I quickly grabbed the camera and took this photo.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite portraits that I can think of. The longer I look at it the more of Johnathan's essence I see that you captured. This is one crazy effing cat!

    ReplyDelete