Monday, June 8, 2009

Portrait Photography Series #25 (Mychal)



It is sometimes funny where you get your ideas from. I saw a photo of Mychal on facebook, that someone posted, wearing a fedora. And there was something about the image that struck me. It wasn't just that she was wearing a wonderful hat, she had something. Something that would make a beautifully interesting portrait.

When I asked her if she would sit for me, she agreed but said she was a little nervous about being photographed. Once we got going, things loosened up and we got some images that I am really happy with. Mychal, as I anticipated, made for a fantastic portrait.

A huge thank you to Mychal for collaborating with me. Since there are several that I really like, I will post a few on different days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment