Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Portrait Photography Series #21 (susan)


I had an opportunity to photograph in an abandoned apartment the other day. I had been talking to Susan about us doing some photos together a couple of days prior. Once I walked through the door of this place, I knew I had to shoot a portrait here. I immediately called Susan and we decided to shoot the next day.

Susan is a wonderful subject. She is beautiful, loves to dress up and is at ease in front of the camera. She showed up with this amazing blue dress that worked out really well for the photos. I love how it goes perfectly with that bare mattress.

There were so many fantastic shots that I'll post a couple on different days this week to the blog. A big thank you to Susan for collaborating on this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment