Sunday, April 19, 2009

Murals spotted at a roadside carnival


Enjoy the good times at the carnival!
I came across The Founders Day Festival in Dripping Springs tonight. I was intrigued by two of the murals I saw. One was painted on the carnival operators truck and the other was painted on a ride.
The "united we stand" mural was painted on the side of one of the transportation trucks for the carnival. The panel you can't see of this mural is of the Twin Towers. The panel was hidden by the "climb the rope" game for the kids. I sure would have liked to have gotten a shot of the entire side of the truck.
The other painting was on the "house of mirrors" ride. I'm not sure what is going on with that gunslingers nose but apparently the princess is scared. I think I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment